Wednesday 13 April 2016

Me Made May 2016


This will be my 5th Me Made May!  (I actually typed 4th, but then went back and checked.  Time is accelerating or something.)  Last year's pledge to take my photo every day with someone and explain the concept of MMM went over quite well; it got people talking about clothes and creativity and fast fashion, and I've already had a few people ask if I'm doing it again this year.



I don't think I will "up the ante" by wearing only 100% me made, because frankly, since I've started teaching, I don't have the free time that I used to, so I haven't made much in the past year.  More than making new things, what really needs to happen soon is facing the not-quite-right things.  I have several makes from 2010-2012 that don't fit (I didn't know how to deal with all that extra ease in the Big Four patterns).  There are also some damaged favourites that need more than a quick patch-up so I can put them in rotation again.  So, here goes:

 'I, Vicki of Another Sewing Scientist, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear a me-made item of clothes each day for the duration of May 2016, and to alter / repair / rework one old item per week'





me-made-may'16








2 comments:

  1. One of the hardest parts of MMM is taking all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fullz USA UK CANADA

    SSN DOB DL ADDRESS USA
    SIN DOB ADDRESS CANADA
    NIN DOB ADDRESS UK
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS 700+
    REAL ID/DL SCAN FRONT BACK & SELFIE
    CC WITH CVV FULLZ WITH BILLING ADDRESS
    KYC|UI|PUA|SBA|UBEREATS|DOORDASH|TAX RETURN FILLING FULLZ
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ
    CLONING CARD DUMPS WITH PIN
    BULK FULLZ AVAILABLE

    Fresh Database|Recently Spammed
    Legit & Guaranteed Info
    Invalid info will be replace

    Telegram @killhacks | @leadsupplier
    ICQ 752822040 | @killhacks
    Email bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org
    Skype @peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...