Tuesday 2 November 2010

Burdastyle's Bernina Party Through the Decades International Competition

615x300_large

http://www.burdastyle.com/blog/announcing-the-bernina-party-through-the-decades-international-competition

I have ordered a whack* of vintage patterns from Etsy and I'm still waiting for most of them to arrive.  Perhaps this competition is the incentive I need to spend more than 30 stolen minutes per day on sewing and actually get something together in time? 

Vintage 1970 Classic A Line Mod Mini Dress Petite 35 bust size 12 1/2 Simplicity 8702Vintage 60s Empire Waist Maternity Tent Dress Pattern 34 bust size 12 Simplicity 75581950s Dress Bateau Neckline  by Butterick (Pattern 7653)Very Old Simplicity 1920's Pattern



*Oh, and "whack" is the proper technical term for a group of patterns.  Trust me, I'm a scientist.

1 comment:

  1. I am also looking for Simplicity pattern 7558, to make a dress for my daughter. I need a size 12, as well. Any suggestions? The shipper at Etsy is in Canada and says it takes 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...